February 19, 2013 by mvchaikovskaya
630090, Pirogova 4 Street
Obtain a distinctive place with the help of acquired education.
- Graduated from the Specialized Educational Scietific Centre of Novosibirsk State University in Novosibirsk in the year of 2011
- Acquire Bachelor of Arts, Foreign Languages Department from the Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk in the year of 2015 at Theory and Practice of International Communication as the major subject and the Japanese language as the secondary.
Computer Programming Skills
- Known Operating System: Windows2000, Windows98, Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, Linux, Windows 7
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have top level enthusiasm with proper dedication for a successful career in marketing, sales and communications
- Have tought leadership brilliance
- Have practical skills in Russian, English and Japanese language for verbal (or written Russian and English) communications
- Known with customs and culture of England, Japan and the United States of America
2011- Present date: Work as the safety department worker in the Physics and Mathematics School
Summer 2011: worked as the waitress in the restaurant for two months
Summer 2010: worked as the assistant animator in the Rakhmanov’s Springs spa resort
- acquired useful skills of communication with different people including foreigners
Summer 2009: worked as the assistant interpreter in the Rakhmanov’s Springs spa resort.